BVI boat trip

Travel discussion for St. John
jake

BVI boat trip

Post by jake »

From a frequent lurker...who gets great information (and entertainment!) from this forum and appreciates all contributors. I know, I owe trip reports; we've been to STT (stay there) and STJ (visit there several times each stay) over 10 times and love them both. Returning in February 2009 (counting down...).
We're planning a day boat charter to BVI for the first time(probably Jost, maybe several other stops).
4 adults on trip.
Recommendations for charter captain/firm?

John
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

I am not sure what type of trip you are looking for but I highly recommend Capt John with Palm Tree Charters. We just had a wonderful time with him, you can choose how you want to spend the day and he is really flexible and a ton of fun.
brenda

Post by brenda »

I second Captain John Brandi and Palm Tree Charters. We had a great day on his boat last week. Not to mention, he is a wonderful guy and a lot of fun. We highly recommend him.
Going "home" again October 26th!
luvinsun

Post by luvinsun »

Hey John,

We will be there in February 2009 also (7-17) and are thinking of a BVI trip as well. We were looking at Palm Tree as well as Breakaway (trying to figure out which one we want to do). When will you be there? We are getting together a forum gathering on the 8th!
Tami
Image[/url]
DCphoto

Post by DCphoto »

Hi, I was with Brenda last week with Captain Brandy with Palm Tree charters, he is excellent! We did a snorkel stop at Waterlemon, then we went to Tortola, and went by Sandy Spit and then had lunch at Foxy's taboo, which was very good and then to White Bay. If you go to the Forum Party at the Beach Bar, ask someone if they want to share the boat, that is how I met Brenda and Gary. We were instant friends and had so much fun together. I think next year we are planning a trip around the same time to do it again!

Sandy
jake

Post by jake »

Thanks for the advice!
I have viewed the Palm Tree Charter video, looks great.
We're just looking for snorkle, Foxys, sightseeing with a good captain; sounds like we found him.
luvinsun-we'll be arriving right after you depart; sorry we can't connect, especially for a forum meet.
Thanks all for the advice; I will return the favor as much as I can.
Jake