Octopus video

Travel discussion for St. John
cindygad

Octopus video

Post by cindygad »

Back from 2 week vacation. We had the best weather we have ever had. It did not rain during the week until the last day we were there. Water was calm and clear for the most part. We are paying for the good weather now that we are home. We have a two hour drive from Chicago that was pretty good till we got a mile from home and there was no way we were getting down our trail, we got stuck and had to stay at sister in laws when we got dug out. Pretty disappointing when you can see your house, it is midnight and you can't get home.We made it home at noon yesterday but are snowed in again today so I started looking at pictures.

Great snorkel at 3 mooring balls at Waterlemon followed this octopus for about 20 min. It was also my birthday so it made my day special.

View My Video
lprof

Re: Octopus video

Post by lprof »

Quite a performance! Glad to hear that you are comfortably home... thanks for sharing!
That must have been one happy birthday! Cheers!
... no longer a stranger to paradise
star2515

Post by star2515 »

Wow, thanks for sharing. Great video. Octopus and Shark are two things I'd love to see one day, and to actually see the Octopus out swimming around instead of hiding in some crevasse is really neat.
Pickle

Post by Pickle »

It's always a pleasure to see an active octopus. Thank you for sharing.

St. John feels far away right now… it has been such a freezing January. Your octopus warmed me up and I am thankful! :)
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

Finally got some quality time with out pc instead of the ipad where I couldn't watch.... Great video! That's a terrific birthday gift!