How many times...

Travel discussion for St. John
News of St. John

How many times...

Post by News of St. John »

...would you say that you check this website daily? I can easily say that I check it on average of 20 times a day. Pathetic? Exciting? I'm not really sure. :)

I also check out Coconuts villa's website daily because I cannot get there soon enough!

74 days to go...but who's counting??!!
Jenn, News of St. John
stjchica

Re: How many times...

Post by stjchica »

Yeah..I'm just as pathetic as you.. :D but I work at my computer all day so it's just too handy.
I also think it's probably worse because we both have trips coming up soon...When I'm not at work, or don't have an upcoming trip I don't check it near as much....
~Pam~
"Barefoot in the snow white sand
A bag of sea shells in her hand
She finally found a paradise it seems..."
vacagirl

Post by vacagirl »

I think I check it at least 3-4 times a day. I work at my computer all day and don't get up very much so to break up my day I give myself a taste of the island by reading the trip reports.
My Heart is in St. John!
PaminMaine

Post by PaminMaine »

I check daily too.. It is the first one on my links list that I look at ! :D
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

:oops: Probably four or five times a day :oops: There. I said it. I am obsessed with St. John. Can't WAIT for January - my first girls trip with just my daughter and I!
cocosmom

Post by cocosmom »

Once a day, in hopes that I will have a trip in my future. Reading reports and P-600's adventure helps! A teacher salary is bad enough, a teacher salary with no raises in 3 years does not equal a STJ trip. :(
CBama

Post by CBama »

at least twice a day...
indianaizzy

Post by indianaizzy »

Minde - what are your dates in January? We will be there, too and would love to meet you and your daughter if possible.
News of St. John

Post by News of St. John »

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one!

Like a bunch of you, I work in front of a computer all day and this is my little escape. Well this and the Spice Cam. :)

And on another note... My fish flips came in the mail today! Hopefully Feet, Fins and Four wheel drive will come tomorrow! So exciting!
Jenn, News of St. John
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

I could swear I answered this already, but I don't see it posted! Watch for a ticker on my posts. It'll be in early January. Will probably start booking tomorrow! :D Would love to meet up with some forumites!
Bigcheeze

Post by Bigcheeze »

The frequency of my visits to the site go up in relationship to the amount of time until our next visit.
Backtotheislands

Post by Backtotheislands »

No trip in sight. :cry: I still get on here at least on the weekends . . . my new teaching assignment has me working close to 15 hours a day, so I don't have much time through the week. Cocosmom, I'm a teacher, too, and so ready to retire!!! More mandates every year with no extra pay. Sheesh! :evil:
I need to be limin' in St. John . . . permanently! :wink:
jwwj

Post by jwwj »

3 or 4 times a day for me. Part of my morning routine, this site, trip advisor SJ site, St John Spice cam with my first cup of coffee.

probably more often the closer we get to our next trip which BTW according to my ticker is pretty close!! :D
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.
Ron in South Texas

Post by Ron in South Texas »

Backtotheislands wrote: Cocosmom, I'm a teacher, too, and so ready to retire!!! More mandates every year with no extra pay. Sheesh! :evil:
I need to be limin' in St. John . . . permanently! :wink:
I taught in Texas for 34 years and got fed up with all the bad things the governor and legislature did to us. I retired and I'm just subbing in our local school district. We can't make it to St. John next summer...going to the Bahamas instead. I still check this board on a regular basis.
It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere!
Backtotheislands

Post by Backtotheislands »

I hear ya, Ron! I have 2 sons getting married next summer and just had my first grandson. My hubby says we may not be going anywhere next summer. :cry: That can't be so!!