Looking for a house in Chocolate Hole

Travel discussion for St. John
snorkelqueen

Looking for a house in Chocolate Hole

Post by snorkelqueen »

We're looking for a house in Chocolate Hole for July 2012. Just got back and stayed at Allesandra and LOVED IT but next year we probably need 3 bedrooms in main house. Any suggestions?
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

Where you nice to my favorite place :lol:

Look at beach music 2 bedrooms up 2 down
snorkelqueen

Hey Waterguy - We were VERY nice!

Post by snorkelqueen »

Hi Waterguy!!! We were very nice- we love this house and will go back! The "for sale" sign went up again when we were there and it was all I could do not to hock everything and make an offer! (I'm afraid I'd still fall short of the asking price!) Thanks for the recommendation several months back. It is our favorite house so far after 10 wonderful trips to SJ
Capn Dan and Ruby

Post by Capn Dan and Ruby »

Still Waters... We haven't stayed there, but met Ann Marie on our boat trip and she was very nice and said that it had just been renovated. Tell Ann Marie we sent you! ( she owns Low Key... really nice!!!, and if you deal with her directly, she might give you a deal! :D )
suzanna945

Post by suzanna945 »

La Papaya, upper Chocolate Hole. My trip report (we just got back a few weeks ago) is down a few threads! :D
mahojim

Post by mahojim »

Loved Blue Tang, Serenity, and Plumeria.
I believe they were all in/on/around Chocolate Hole.
Have fun, and always-
Smiles-
MJ
petepie

Post by petepie »

A couple I can think of with 3 bedrooms under one roof & one level in the main house and in Choc hole are Eden's Whim, Villa Villekula, Amani, Morgan Point, Ciellodonna, Nautilus and maybe Viridian Garden. Ristaba has 4 bedrooms on lower level all accessible via interior stairs. Beach Garden also has bedrooms accessible via internal stairs.

I think Le Lapin II, Island manor, Soul Island, Tesori,Promises Kept, and Oceanport also have multiple bedrooms under same roof (interior stairs)
Ryn

Post by Ryn »

We stayed at Calypso Del Sol with three couples. Very equal bedrooms. At the time, it was rented through Vacation Vistas. Now you can go to www.calypsodelsol.com.
Steve S

Post by Steve S »

Are you looking for a villa with water access?