Charter boat for 8

Travel discussion for St. John
TexasJumbie

Charter boat for 8

Post by TexasJumbie »

First time poster, long time lurker.

Making our 10th trip to STJ this fall and have benefited greatly from this forum with information, tips, etc. Thanks to all for your willingness to share. Never thought I had much to contribute, so I stayed in the background and soaked it all up.

Well, I guess it's time to come out of the closet, so I am now officially registered.

Here's my question ... we'll be coming down late Oct with 8 adults. We've chartered with Capt Brandi and Palm Tree Charter in the past, (highly recommended) but only had 6. Does anyone know of any boats that will take 8? Or is best advice to charter two boats?

Thanks in advance.
bevm

Post by bevm »

PA Girl

Post by PA Girl »

Motor Yacht Cinnamon Bay
mrscaptainjay

Post by mrscaptainjay »

second Born to Rhumb :-)
Pianogrl

Post by Pianogrl »

Hello TexasJumbie!!! Glad you came out of 'lurkdom'. There are alot of us from the North Texas area on the Forum...Dallas, Plano, Frisco, Allen, etc. You'll have to come join us at our next STJ get-together!

We're also going to be on island in late Oct./early Nov. Hope to meet up somewhere & say HI. We're bringing another couple with us who are newbies & are so excited.

Anyway....just wanted to say HI.
Nancy_B

Post by Nancy_B »

I third Born to Rhumb
NancyB
TexasJumbie

Post by TexasJumbie »

Thanks all and thanks PianoGirl for the 'welcome'. We'll be down with a couple of returnees but also a rookie couple.

We'll put all suggestions in the pot and see what makes sense.
cathys

Post by cathys »

I 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th Born to Rhumb!

Last Wednesday, June 15, we had a day trip for 12 to the BVIs with Born to Rhumb. Could not have been happier. Andi and Shane are wonderful! They were so accommodating and went out of their way to make us happy and comfortable. Andi nicknamed our trip "Cathy's Booze Cruise" (I wonder why), and it was the best day of the entire week.