Where to buy an Iphone

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
Tracy in WI

Where to buy an Iphone

Post by Tracy in WI »

I'm ready to join the Apple crowd and get an Iphone. I don't need the newest version, but think I'd like the 3Gs version. They are everywhere and at many different price points. Where would you recommend I go to get one - it does not have to be new.

Thanks!!
Tracy, Seaside Properties at Grande Bay
djmom

Post by djmom »

Well for coolness factor I would buy it at the store because it is the place to be around here. :) Lines out the door almost every day.
"Sponges grow in the ocean...I wonder how much deeper it would be if that didn't happen."
XOXO

Post by XOXO »

My son sold his on ebay . . . because he upgraded to the 4g. Are you new to AT&T? If so, they are offering really good deals right now.

I got mine at best buy.

xoxo
P-600

Post by P-600 »

My daughter got the 4G version three days ago and is returning it this evening-- the battery life is awful. She absolutely hates it!
P-600

Post by P-600 »

She says it is the Iphone 4- 16 G version.
equineannie

iPhone

Post by equineannie »

Buckle up and go to an ATT store. If anything goes wrong, they will replace it no questions asked. Also, avoid the new one...the reception issues are horrible...design flaw.

You'll love it and ATT is the wireless carrier for the islands....same as US! You can even keep your state side #.
XOXO

Re: iPhone

Post by XOXO »

equineannie wrote:Buckle up and go to an ATT store. If anything goes wrong, they will replace it no questions asked. Also, avoid the new one...the reception issues are horrible...design flaw.
I called AT&T when we got the first phone, the iPhone 3G, and they said they don't offer insurance. My husband has us cellular and we get insurance with them that covers everything from dropping it in water to losing it. Are you sure that AT&T will replace it?

Also, I have heard about the reception problems because of the placement of the antenna but I haven't had any problems. Who knows, I probably hold it goofy?

Really doesn't matter, Tracy is looking for a 3G. Tracy, have you checked ebay? My son sold his for $225 to someone who wanted an iTouch with a camera but isn't going to buy service.

xoxo