Can I fit in someone's suitcase?

Travel discussion for St. John
latuller

Can I fit in someone's suitcase?

Post by latuller »

I'm looking out my window at the 22 inches of snow that fell on Sunday and I've just read that we should expect another foot by Friday. And to think I was sweating on the beach at Francis Bay just 3 short weeks ago!
Nancy

Post by Nancy »

Ouch!!! that sounds painful--think warm thoughts and at least the memories (and hopefully the tan) will keep you glowing for a while!
bevm

Post by bevm »

Absolutely! We don't take much and we're leaving on the 17th. And we have an extra bedroom!
Nic in KC

Post by Nic in KC »

If you can push out my other friends who want to travel in there....sure! We have an extra bed in our villa too! :) I've been whining because it's just gray and cold with rain here. I guess I'll be thankful we don't have 22 inches of snow instead. I just keep repeating that spring has to come sometime and St. John is only 35 days away!

Stay warm!
latuller

Post by latuller »

Thanks for the offers! My husband is taking off to visit a friend in Kansas City and he swears he's not coming back until the snow is gone. That could be May! So I'll just keep dreaming of those warm St. John beaches!
Jo Ann - VA

Post by Jo Ann - VA »

Come on with us...we are staying at a villa that sleeps 10 and it is just the two of us!

Jo Ann
Jo Ann
Always planning the next vacation...