short but we hope sweet

Travel discussion for St. John
loria

Re: short but we hope sweet

Post by loria »

how wonderful!!!!
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
papabou

Post by papabou »

thanks for all the congratulatory and encouraging replies. we are really looking forward to our return to paradise! yes, family on island will be priceless. though i must admit i'll miss mack. if we do anything noteworthy i'll try and post reports if for no other reason to keep mack informed (& green with envey).

viol is a great board and really don't understand decline in no, of posts vs ta stj board. i can remember when it was reversed. probably a lot of old timers no longer fit for a trip. oh well, the ones who matter seem to post here too!

still,
papabou
hemingp

Post by hemingp »

papabou,

I am a longtime "lurker" on this board and my wife and I have been visiting St. John for 5+ years. We have a unit at Grande Bay three weeks out of the year and love it there. Previously, we were Coral Bay devotees, however, the convenience of being right in town and within walking distance to everything in Cruz Bay is very nice. Also, the people running the resort cannot be any more gracious. BTW, we are also arriving on the 17th and obviously, staying at Grande Bay. Maybe we will run into you there. Have a great time. A visit to the island with children and grandchildren is special. We have been trying to accomplish that for some time now and logistics always seem to get in the way.

Regards,
Hemingp
Pia

Post by Pia »

Wonderful - have an amazing time with family.

Pia
Realtor - St John Properties
lprof

Post by lprof »

Papa, I am wishing you and all your loves a most wonderful time on St John.
... no longer a stranger to paradise
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

I get to meet you soon! So excited for your big trip, and can't wait to meet you in person!
I don't post as much here, because it's a pain to log in. Isn't that silly? It's true, though. On TA you can stay logged in. Love this forum, though, and am so grateful for all the information I've gleaned and friends I've made here. :D
Coconuts

Post by Coconuts »

Minde: "I don't post as much here, because it's a pain to log in... On TA you can stay logged in".
That is probably a result of your browser settings, not VIOL, although Anthony may want to weigh in. On my MacBook,under Safari, I stay logged in. The same is true (shhh!) on my work computer, a PC laptop running Firefox. Find yourself a geek, and stay logged in.

All the best,

Kevin
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

Ed PM'd me and told me where to find the button to stay logged in. Thank you geek Ed!
Ed S

Post by Ed S »

You are very welcome!!!
Image[/url]
ColumbiaSCTraveler

Post by ColumbiaSCTraveler »

SO happy you're going back to your happy place, and that your wife is doing well!