Happy Thanksgiving Forum

Travel discussion for St. John
Boston Mike

Happy Thanksgiving Forum

Post by Boston Mike »

On this day I am thankful for the time I have spent on the island of St. John. I am thankful for the friends I have met, both tourist and residents that have become a part of my life. I am thankful for all the great memories and know many more will be made. I am thankful that my wife Nicolle and myself are able to experience such a great place.

To all the forum members, have a happy and safe Thanksgiving.
Life begins where the land ends!
Caw954s

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Forum

Post by Caw954s »

That's great Boston mike! I am also thankful that we have a st john trip planned and I will be with my husband, our daughter, and my brother and sister in law. I am so thankful they are in my life. I am also thankful for my job, my house, and my health. Cheers to all the forumites, happy thanksgiving, and a wish that no one goes hungry today.
Caw954s

Post by Caw954s »

That's great Boston mike! I am also thankful that we have a st john trip planned and I will be with my husband, our daughter, and my brother and sister in law. I am so thankful they are in my life. I am also thankful for my job, my house, and my health. Cheers to all the forumites, happy thanksgiving, and a wish that no one goes hungry today.
Caw954s

Post by Caw954s »

Caw954s

Post by Caw954s »

Caw954s

Post by Caw954s »

Caw954s wrote:That's great Boston mike! I am also thankful that we have a st john trip planned and I will be with my husband, our daughter, and my brother and sister in law. I am so thankful they are in my life. I am also thankful for my job, my house, and my health. Cheers to all the forumites, happy thanksgiving, and a wish that no one goes hungry today.
EEK! My message wouldn't submit for the longest time so I was messing with resubmitting and this is what happened! Sorry, and I don't know how to delete a submitted message? :oops:
EagleRayLover

Post by EagleRayLover »

Well said Mike! We love the people we have met through trips to St John, both residents and guests and feel honored to share " this piece of paradise" with them all. Hoping everything has a day filled with love, laughter, memories, and of course full bellies to make us smile and take nice cozy naps!! Xoxo
Leslie, Kids Night In Babysitting
RickG

Post by RickG »

Have fun today forumites!

Sweet Christine and I are cooking for our parents today, with WSTX streaming on the radio. My favorite radio jingle in the world "Plaza got all that you need! Coconut milk and ripe plantains on sale today!"

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
Joppa

Post by Joppa »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I live in NH and I know many other forum peeps are from NH and MA. It's a tradition here, and I think all the radio stations do it, to listen to Alice's Restaurant by Arlo Guthrie on Thanksgiving. Do any of you who live outside of NE do this?
Pia

Post by Pia »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :)

Pia
Realtor - St John Properties
Exit Zero

Post by Exit Zero »

Wishing all a very Happy Thanksgiving time - I give thanks for the good fortune to share with family and friends.
Terry

Post by Terry »

HA! Three radio stations here (CO) today were playing "Alice's Restaurant" at the same time! Pretty Cool!
Bigcheeze

Post by Bigcheeze »

We have so many reasons to be Thankful!