Any feedback on Golden Dragon or White Cottage?

Travel discussion for St. John
Mar

Any feedback on Golden Dragon or White Cottage?

Post by Mar »

Any feedback on Golden Dragon or White Cottage? Greatly appreciate your help!!
pswlrw

Post by pswlrw »

I stayed at Golden Dragon 5 years ago. It is a beautiful villa with a great kitchen and the top bedroom of bedroom pod has the most amazing bathroom. We loved the pool and the luxury throughout the villa. While it has a nice view of Fish Bay, it is not a jaw dropping view. Also, there is a very steep set of stairs to get to the car/road if that is an issue for anyone in your party.
Paula

ruffmom

Post by ruffmom »

I have toured Golden Dragon as it has been on the market for several years. It is a luxuriosly finished villa. I didn't stay there so I can't really comment on the comfort level but it is really impressive.
I have stayed at White Cottage which is right up the street from Golden Dragon but closer to the water so a better view. Very comfortable villa with enormous bedrooms, especialy the master. Well furnished kitchen, good linens and towels. Really nice outdoor table and chairs under cover for outdoor dining. Small but servicable pool, very deep!! It doesn't have the spectacular look of Golden Dragon, more Tommy Bahama type furnishings instead of the formal intricate cherry type. Looks very mediterranean with lots of white and blue. I really liked it but I have to be honest, I have liked every place I have stayed!!
Mar

Many thanks...

Post by Mar »

Many thanks ruffmom and pswlrw!!

:)