Lavender Hill unit 1W

Travel discussion for St. John
lovest.john

Lavender Hill unit 1W

Post by lovest.john »

Has anyone stayed in unit 1W? Does the wraparound balcony give you a sunset view? I've looked at the pictures and I'm not really sure.
cliffnchristi

Post by cliffnchristi »

Hmmm....we stayed in 8E last year and had amazing sunset views. Never stayed in 1W, so I'm not sure. I do know it's on the bottom level and you can see St. Thomas, which is very cool at night, from the wrap around deck. You will love LH, though. Sorry I couldn't be of more help on the sunset question. :)
lovest.john

Post by lovest.john »

I do believe you answered my question. If we see St. Thomas, we should see the sunset. Thanks! Does anyone have any cons to being on the bottom level?
Kevino

Post by Kevino »

LH is a great value staying in Cruz Bay. All the levels are safe. We have stayed in many of the units over the years and have never been disappointed. Lots of parking, safety, views and right across from Zozos. You'll see plenty of sunsets. Easy walk to town and our favorite restaurants. We're arriving April 20th thru May 11th, Westin then Grand Bay. Enjoy!!
Boston Mike

Post by Boston Mike »

Have stayed in 1W. Nice unit, unfortunately you will not get a sunset view from the deck.
Life begins where the land ends!
lovest.john

Post by lovest.john »

Thanks Boston Mike. Is the entire unit air-conditioned or just the bedroom?
Boston Mike

Post by Boston Mike »

There is an air conditioner unit in the living room and one in the bedroom.
Steve S

Post by Steve S »

2W will get you a decent sunset view over Gallows and ZoZos as of last September. Must mention that LH had the best beach chairs, ever.
Boston Mike

Post by Boston Mike »

Kevino wrote:LH is a great value staying in Cruz Bay. All the levels are safe. We have stayed in many of the units over the years and have never been disappointed. Lots of parking, safety, views and right across from Zozos. You'll see plenty of sunsets. Easy walk to town and our favorite restaurants. We're arriving April 20th thru May 11th, Westin then Grand Bay. Enjoy!!
Kevino,

just realized you live the next town over from me.
Kevino

Post by Kevino »

Will look for u at the beach bar!