parking near the ferry dock during day trips

Travel discussion for St. John
luvinsun

parking near the ferry dock during day trips

Post by luvinsun »

We are planning on taking a couple of excursions, and a day trip over to STT to see friends during our stay on STJ. My husband wants to know if finding a parking spot near the ferry dock will resort in a tow later in the day? We are booked with Cool Breeze for our rental, and they don't offer parking :(

Suggestions, advice?

Thanks, and Happy New Year, forum friends.
Tami
Image[/url]
Diana2

Post by Diana2 »

My best advise is to park down by the lot by the car ferry or to park at Slim Man's lot. Don't leave your parked at Mongoose Junction. You will surely be 'booted' and/or towed.
cmw5682

Post by cmw5682 »

Is no parking a new rule for Cool Breeze? They let us park our Jeep there many times during our stay in June of '10!
Sadly, I am tickerless :(
lazylane

Post by lazylane »

There's a parking lot across from National Park Dock and kind of behind/beside Denzil Clyne's. We park there a lot and have parked there all day when we take our BVI day trip.
cool breeze

Post by cool breeze »

We used the new parking lot at the car ferry this past November. Outside of a little bit of a walk down to the Wharfside it is comforting to know there is a place to park now with no issues. We left our Jeep there to ferry over to STT with no issues whatsoever. :)
luvinsun

Post by luvinsun »

thanks for all of your suggestions.

cmw - I just assumed that since you can pretty much fit only 2 vehicles at their place (in town), that it would be out of the question, but I'll have to ask them.
Tami
Image[/url]