Anyone have inlaw travel advice? (this is a tuff one)

Travel discussion for St. John
lazylane

Post by lazylane »

That's just called littering anywhere you go!! In-laws, relatives or not - I would have just spoke up and said - hey, that goes in the trash can!!! :x
Diana2

Post by Diana2 »

I suspect there's a bit more than just the litter issue when it comes to this individual. Can it be that she/he isn't well liked/accepted in the family and perhaps there's a bit of passive aggressive behavior going on here? I have some good friends who's son-in-law doesn't fit in well with the rest of the family and because of this situation family members don't behave very positively toward him and in turn he takes a few licks back at others. No one benefits so it's not a good situation. It's particularly ackward for outsiders to watch. My advise is to be kind. You'll get a better outcome and feel better in the end.
LiamH

Reply to Diana ( The sister in laws "emperors" new

Post by LiamH »

Diana,

It is just the opposite. She was the first "wife" in the clan so does what she wants. Everyone else caters to her because it is easier than listening to them go gon and on about it..

I just happened to marry a school teacher who calls em as she sees em... So the Wine & Cheetos episode (that everyone else just put up with) was our version of "The Emperors New Clothes"..

We mentioned to her hubby (as a future sugestion) and he lost his Sugar Honey Ice Tea..

PS: You guys crack me up!!!!!

- Liam
LiamH

She read the Post

Post by LiamH »

Let the Wars begin.... Her cousins ( the wine and Cheetos lady) ..after they read about it on a link on Trip Advisor posted their video of them on Utube leaving the wine bottle & Cheetos at the Westin...

She is nun to happy!.. What a great wedding present!

It is going in the Wedding video!

- Liam