Here we go again

Travel discussion for St. John
nancyr84

Here we go again

Post by nancyr84 »

Okay I plan way ahead. Not going back to St John until next summer. Trying Eleuthera in June. I have 4 villas in mind. Island Time, Cloud Nine, Palm Hill and Cielo Vista. Any thoughts. We want a warm pool and quiet .
Nancy
ihochman

Post by ihochman »

I can only speak on Island Time and I/we LOVED it. Best view on the island, great location, quiet and private. The house isn't too big but it's perfect for 2 couples. Great new pool and a separate hot tub/jacuzzi. You can check my other listing in the archives and I think there are some pictures as well. I'm planning on going back to Island Time next Feb. Can't wait. It's 8 degrees here in East Hampton NY. I've about had it for this winter!!!
papabou

Post by papabou »

we love c9 and have stayed there 4 times. she's older but very comfortable. she has fantastic western views, except for loft bedroom (kids only), she's all on one level, will get massive amounts of sun in summer but has nice gazebo for shade and ac in greatroom as well as in bedrooms. private with nice grounds.

bride and i often travel alone and island time is on our watch list and believe would be great place for a couple or small family. i want more "room" when on stj with another couple.

papabou