condo/small villa for wed-wed rental 2/24-3/3???

Travel discussion for St. John
krislbi

condo/small villa for wed-wed rental 2/24-3/3???

Post by krislbi »

Hello all,
We are doing a last minute trip which I am very excited about but there seem to be a lack of reasonably priced condos/small villas for a Wed-Wed weeekly rental. Any recommendations or advice?
Thanks in advance!
Boston Mike

Post by Boston Mike »

Lavender Hill Suites
Life begins where the land ends!
jayseadee

Post by jayseadee »

Grande Bay - Kim Morris handles several units or you may find some on vrbo.

Here is Kim's contact info:
dinghyjoe@earthlink.net
(340)998-1978
janet
ihochman

Post by ihochman »

Check Caribbean Villa. They have a "last minute travel" section on their website. Cruz Views is a possibility.
msgcolleen

Post by msgcolleen »

Check http://www.stjohnhummingbirdvillas.com/ if you want to be close to Cruz Bay.

Or I noticed some small villas available for your dates on www.greatcaribbeangetaways.com
Fairwinds and Following Seas looks pretty good! You'll need a rental car though! Good Luck! :wink:
I've got 2 tickets to paradise~Pack your bags we'll leave tonight!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

What price range are you looking for
Tom
krislbi

Post by krislbi »

Hopefully in the $2000 range...
elisa_nj

Post by elisa_nj »

Hey KrisLBI...are you flying out of Philly or coming over to the cheaper EWR? If so you might be on our plane!

Have fun!
Tracy in WI

Post by Tracy in WI »

jayseadee wrote:Grande Bay - Kim Morris handles several units or you may find some on vrbo.

dinghyjoe@earthlink.net
(340)998-1978
I tried these contacts when we were looking to rent a place for our upcoming trip. I never receieved a phone call back and the email was undeliverable. The links may have changed.
mahojim

Post by mahojim »

How many in your party?
Smiles-
MJ
krislbi

Post by krislbi »

2 of us...
ElisaNJ- we are flying out of Philly. EWR is a great deal and DEF worth the drive but we're using points to fly crappy USAir but it's free and direct so I can't complain (at least not yet)!
CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe we can meet up at the Beach Bar and make fun of everyone back home freezing their butts off. Where are you staying?
dannyboy

Small condo

Post by dannyboy »

We are going to be in ST John the same days as you. We orginially had ourselves and two daughters going with us but one daughter has a business conflict and just had to drop out. We have a 3 bedroom villa (Villa Capiz with Carefree Getaways) with a spare bedroom now. If you are interested in discussing this further please PM us.

Thanks
jayseadee

Post by jayseadee »

Tracy in WI wrote:
jayseadee wrote:Grande Bay - Kim Morris handles several units or you may find some on vrbo.

dinghyjoe@earthlink.net
(340)998-1978
I tried these contacts when we were looking to rent a place for our upcoming trip. I never receieved a phone call back and the email was undeliverable. The links may have changed.
I just emailed Kim and she replied that the above is still good. May have been a "blip". She also said she does try to return all calls - sorry that she missed you.
janet
Pianogrl

Post by Pianogrl »

Might want to try TIME OUT villa; we've stayed there 2 times & loved it: Chocolate Hole....beautiful views...easy location.

Rep'd by Destination St John
www.destinationstjohn.com

We've also stayed at Cruz Views (Unit#7) this past November; that was our budget trip but loved the unit & the view was looking over the bay/ocean where the car ferry comes & goes.

Wherever you stay....have fun!!
elisa_nj

Post by elisa_nj »

krislbi wrote:2 of us...
ElisaNJ- we are flying out of Philly. EWR is a great deal and DEF worth the drive but we're using points to fly crappy USAir but it's free and direct so I can't complain (at least not yet)!
CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe we can meet up at the Beach Bar and make fun of everyone back home freezing their butts off. Where are you staying?
I don't blame you. We used to fly on USAir to Aruba 2x's a year from PHL and NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. But we have not gone now in 3 years, so i guess things have changed from what I've been reading.

We will be at the Beach Bar on Sunday the 28th for the Jazz on the Beach. Meeting friends there that are taking the ferry back from Tortola that day (if they make it, LOL)