Dependable Car Rental?

Travel discussion for St. John
JohnnyB

Dependable Car Rental?

Post by JohnnyB »

Well, We are finally heading back to STT in March and I find myself doing more planning, research and DAYDREAMING about going than anything else right now. My question, This is our second time heading down and our first time renting a car. We are planning on using Dependable Car Rental. Has anyone out there used them in the past? If so, how was it?
Dr. Curly

Post by Dr. Curly »

We're going in May and have reserved a car from Dependable. FlaGeorge has used them in the past and was very satisfied. He also has a car reserved from them for our May trip.
Dr. Curly

Post by Dr. Curly »

Sorry, forgot to mention that they will bring your car to the airport and meet you at the baggage claim area.
RickG

Post by RickG »

That sounds pretty cool. We are thinking about getting a car at the airport and barging over to STJ for the first time. For just the two of us the economics are not as good.

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
JudyK

Post by JudyK »

Have used Dependable many times-great service, quick with paperwork, their name says it all!
JohnnyB

Thanks!

Post by JohnnyB »

Thanks to you all for your feedback. I guess I will be finalizing with them today!
Bob & Anita

Post by Bob & Anita »

We have used them twice and are completely satisfied. We are using them again this coming June.
Bob & Anita