charter boats

Travel discussion for St. John
islandgirl

charter boats

Post by islandgirl »

hey everyone

hmmmm this is the third time i tried to post this and it doesnt come up. so here goes again.

Need some names of charter boats for scuba diving on St.Thomas, and or catamarans, sunset sailing boats, for next June. Never chartered before... all new to me. thanks so much. :wink:
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Last edited by DELETED on Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Exit Zero

Post by Exit Zero »

It is Stormy Petrel - actually I never know when Jorge is joking [ petrol-powerboat?]
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Last edited by DELETED on Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
loria

Post by loria »

captain Jason and cloud 9 snorkeling and sunset sails--or a jost sail--we had a lovely time with them--there are so many options--i can;t imagine you'd go wrong with anyone
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
Nannerz

Post by Nannerz »

I see you are looking for Dive operations in STT. Where are you staying? Chris Sawyer no longer operates out of STT and is now located at Caneel Bay, STJ. We stayed at the Wyndham and dove with Coki Beach Dive Shop and had a wonderful time. They have shore entry and boat dives available everyday. Of course there are many more operations, just depends on what you're looking for.
islandgirl

Post by islandgirl »

yesssss thanks everyone. Just trying to make plans early this time. Most likely will be at The Frenchmans Reef! yeh :lol: