Happy New Year! And...

Travel discussion for St. John
Anthony
Site Admin

Happy New Year! And...

Post by Anthony »

Hey everyone - thank you all for making the new format a success this past year. As I said a little bit ago, we do have a forum software update coming, probably before the middle of January. We have a lot of client work to do in the New Year but we also have some cool plans for this place in 2008 that I will keep as a surprise for now.

Also wanted to let you know that we are hitting the road tomorrow for Ravenna for one night, and then who knows where until the New Year. I may be sort of scarce around here until January 2nd or so. If you have any issues (registration, logging in, spam), please email webmaster@caribbean-on-line.com or PM me and I will get to it as soon as I can. Hopefully I will have access wherever we are, but I probably won't be on line that much (time wise).

Again - thank you all for coming and making the forum a place for everyone to share information about the Virgin Islands. My best to every one of you in 2008 - even the lurkers!!! :)

Ciao,
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
RickG

Post by RickG »

Thanks for keeping things running smoothly. The site is very reliable and responsive.

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

Happy New Year from New Jersey, Anthony!
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

Happy New Year Anthony and thanks for everything!
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Happy New Year to you and your family, Anthony! Thanks for keeping this forum running smoothly and for being so responsive to everyone's requests! This forum rocks! :D
Coden

Post by Coden »

Happy New Year Anthony!! You all have safe travels and don't forget to do a Trip Report for us when you get home from wherever you are going!!! :)
Coden
jayseadee

Post by jayseadee »

Felice Anno Nuovo!
janet
BreakawayBarb

Post by BreakawayBarb »

Happy New Year, Anthony, and have a wonderful trip. To parrot the others, this forum is helpful and fun...and you continue to improve its functionality with each passing day. A terrific service. Many thanks.
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

Thanks for everything Anthony! :lol:
Pete (Mr. Marcia)

Re: Happy New Year! And...

Post by Pete (Mr. Marcia) »

Anthony wrote:Hey everyone - thank you all for making the new format a success this past year. As I said a little bit ago, we do have a forum software update coming, probably before the middle of January. We have a lot of client work to do in the New Year but we also have some cool plans for this place in 2008 that I will keep as a surprise for now.

Also wanted to let you know that we are hitting the road tomorrow for Ravenna for one night, and then who knows where until the New Year. I may be sort of scarce around here until January 2nd or so. If you have any issues (registration, logging in, spam), please email webmaster@caribbean-on-line.com or PM me and I will get to it as soon as I can. Hopefully I will have access wherever we are, but I probably won't be on line that much (time wise).

Again - thank you all for coming and making the forum a place for everyone to share information about the Virgin Islands. My best to every one of you in 2008 - even the lurkers!!! :)

Ciao,
Hey, Jorge...looks like the cat's gonna be away for awhile...let's play! PARTY!
Wisconsin, smell the dairy air
Jan&MikeVa

Post by Jan&MikeVa »

Love Ya Anthony!! This forum is the GREATEST!

Wish you and your family the very best in the New Year and mucho success on this forum............
:lol: :lol:
Kathyzhere

Post by Kathyzhere »

Happy New Year to you and your family as well Anthony...from a former lurker turned newbie :D

I've been visiting here for a looong time now and finally decided to join in with this fun group that LOVE the USVI's...Happy New Year All!!

Kathy
A Cape Codda trying to survive in SW FL
LMG

Post by LMG »

Thanks a for a great forum, Anthony.
All the best to you and your family in the New Year. :)
traveler22

Post by traveler22 »

Thanks Anthony for a great forum and have a Happy and Healthy New Year, safe travels.
Scott