Encounters on island

Travel discussion for St. John
dreamshark

Encounters on island

Post by dreamshark »

Having a wonderful time - wish you were all here! We met up with EagleRayLover on our first night (Wed) at the Beach Bar. It was fun to be welcomed to the island by a local - thanks, Leslie!

On Saturday Mr. Cacaw recognized us at the Tourist Trap and said hello, which was delightful. Have a wonderful honeymoon, cacaw!!

Once we get settled in Coral Bay we usually don't go back to town again, but we will be there late tonight to pick up our daughter and her husband on the 10pm ferry. Watch for the tie-dyed Santa and wife wearing VIOL bracelets!

So sorry we missed you, papabou. :mrgreen:
betsyv

Re: Encounters on island

Post by betsyv »

Hi,
We will be on St. John/Coral Bay on Weds... Hope to see you out and about.. 8)
Look for a mid.aged couple.. I wear skirts quite often so chances are I will have one on. I may not get a chance to get my wristband for a day or so, because we are coming on the car barge, and meeting our greeter there, which I hear is not by the store at all...So if your not sure..come up and ask anyway, I've had my shots, and don't bite often..So you should be safe...lol :lol:
BetsyV

suzanna945

Post by suzanna945 »

We (Gibber161 and myself) got here Saturday afternoon. Great weather so far and we're limin' like nobody's business.....ahhhh back in our happy place. Hit happy hour last night at The Beach Bar and ran into some friendly locals, nice meeting you Garbo and One Eyed Dave...people are so nice here, have a drink and some good conversation and it's like you've known them forever. No kids/entourage with us this trip, just me and Gibber having some private paradise time for our 30th. Hope to run into some more folks asthe week goes on!
papabou

Post by papabou »

ds,

i'm sorry we missed ya'll too, but not nearly as sorry as I am that mack and I aren't not still there. while it's nice to see the wife, this Georgia weather sux. have fun and toast sunrise for us.

papabou
jenxogirl

Post by jenxogirl »

I wish I had seen your plans earlier!