Neat Sheet??

Travel discussion for St. John
Hawaii

Neat Sheet??

Post by Hawaii »

Hi all - I think this is what it is called. On our last visit we did buy one but left it at villa since still wet and figured we would get another if we came back. Well, time to get another but can't remember where I bought it from?? Do I have to buy it online or can I get it at somewhere like Target or any other store?? Is this what we should use for the beach or is it called something else? Thanks so much.
rImage
JJShaw

Re: Neat Sheet??

Post by JJShaw »

I have seen them on Ebay and Amazon..I think we got ours at Drugstore.com..but its been a few years back..
[/url]
stjchica

Post by stjchica »

I researched them for our last trip and could only find on Amazon or Ebay. We ended up not getting them and didn't miss them.
~Pam~
"Barefoot in the snow white sand
A bag of sea shells in her hand
She finally found a paradise it seems..."
cat

Post by cat »

I got ours at Walgreens a few years ago. I love having them to put on the rental car seat after the beach. I would hate to have to sit on plastic to keep my seat dry!
Dbergang

Post by Dbergang »

Try babies r us, just saw them there the other day
CinnBay

Post by CinnBay »

We used to use the Neat Sheet but now have a Parasheet (recommended by Liamsaunt). It's light weight and comes in its own bag. I used to leave the neat sheet at the villa each year whereas the parasheet I bring home and reuse it. We use the parasheet as a beach blanket and also to protect our stuff from the unexpected rain since its waterproof. I bought ours at Amazon.
Bonny in CA

Post by Bonny in CA »

I bring a cotton flat bed sheet with us. It works just fine, folds up flat in my suitcase, and it doesn't pick up a ton of sand the way a towel does! I'm just too "frugal" to spend money on one! :D
malok

Post by malok »

Seriously Bonnie? I bought the Neat Sheet several years ago for about $10. It's still in great shape. It sheds water and sand and takes up next to nothing when packed. Last time I looked bed sheets were pretty expensive.
mindydaile

Post by mindydaile »

Where did you find them for $10? I looked into getting one before our last trip and the cheapest I could find (Amazon.com) was $50.
PA Girl

Post by PA Girl »

mindydaile wrote:Where did you find them for $10? I looked into getting one before our last trip and the cheapest I could find (Amazon.com) was $50.
Good lord! Is there some sort of black market for neat sheets? I picked up a bunch at our local grocery store for $5 or $7 a couple of years back.

For our last trip, I got a Parasheet. It travels better than neat sheets.
cindygad

Post by cindygad »

I agree I love the para sheet!!! I have one of each and the para sheet dries so fast and is so small to pack. I got mine on amazon.
malok

Post by malok »

drugstore.com $14.99
mindydaile

Post by mindydaile »

Malok is there some other term I should be using when I search drugstore.com? Putting in "neat sheet" brings up no results.
malok

Post by malok »

mindydaile

Post by mindydaile »

That "buy it now" link just takes you to the front page of drugstore.com :(