New years

Travel discussion for St. John
waterguy

New years

Post by waterguy »

I have never been on island for New Years anything I should know. This trip came together at the last minute so won't have much time to plan.
Tom
Tom
News of St. John

Re: New years

Post by News of St. John »

The Westin has fireworks. We're planning on watching them from the deck of our villa on Gifft Hill. I cannot wait. We are so close!!
Jenn, News of St. John
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

I'm right bellow you on upper rockridge
Tom
News of St. John

Post by News of St. John »

Very cool. I am sure we will stumble into one another at some point. I'll be the girl with a Caribe and a Bushwacker in her hands. :)
Jenn, News of St. John
StJohnbum

Post by StJohnbum »

We were thinking of the Beach Bar or Quiet Mon. Last year we just sat on the porch in Coral Bay but this year we are near chocolate Hole and we thought we would go out.

Anyone have suggestions. We don't get too wild but want to get out and see the Island on New Year's Eve.
junebug

Post by junebug »

water guy come on over to foxys !!! :))))) 8) we even might have a packer party !!! lol
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

I have to stau on STJ this time sent my passport in for renewal For a trip in march I'd would of been within 6 months of it being know good . This trip is last minute so I'll be traveling with my birth cert. Unless my new passport gets back soon.
Tom
Nancy_B

Post by Nancy_B »

We'll also be on island - we arrive the 30th - can't wait!

We are invited to a house party and then may check out Skinny Legs (staying right up the road in Coral Bay).

One day, I'll make it over to Jost but fear that I'm not up for the big party :(
NancyB
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

I'll be in the white jeep charokee with Green Bay Packer bumper stickers on it if you see it parked outside of some place come in and I'll buy you a drink
Tom
John LMBZ06

Post by John LMBZ06 »

If you want a very energized time, go to Foxy's. It was the best time I ever had on new years eve. We were on a chartered boat for the week and parked out by Foxy's early that morning. There were boats as far as you could see. Got to get there early. The party started early and lasted all night. The boat next to us got up the next morning to find some other people who could not find their way back to their boat and just fell to sleep on their boat. It is a crazy time.
junebug

Post by junebug »

if I see a white jeep with a packer sticker ...I will be looking for you 8) ...I"ll be on st john from jan 4 till 11....