48 hours and we are on a plane!!!!

Travel discussion for St. John
EagleRayLover

48 hours and we are on a plane!!!!

Post by EagleRayLover »

hard to believe but after much planning- mostly by my sweet man- but I can almost smell the air of Coral Bay as I think of how close we are to the beginning of this trip!
we have had a few speed bumps over the past two weeks, so now i think this trip means more than any other trip. Our oldest gets home in a few hours and I cannot wait!
i cannot tell you how many corks friends have sent us to make lion fish markers but it surpasses 100!!! :D :D
we aren't even close to ready , but that's part of the excitement!!! thanks to all for listening to my rants of excitement! i am not good at posting pictures- but will post a nibble and leave the real storytelling to Augie since i think we does it so eloquently!! xoxo
Leslie, Kids Night In Babysitting
loria

Post by loria »

i hope you have a great trip-- your excitement is positively infectious !(and i am an epidemiologist, so i know a bit about this!!)
have a wonderful and relaxing trip-- and i hope you see lots of Rays and meet the Manta himself (or herself?)
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
snorkelqueen

Post by snorkelqueen »

Have a blast and send LOTS of reports!!
bayer40601

Post by bayer40601 »

We hope you have an enjoyable, relaxing trip. Best wishes to you both.
How many more days?
JJShaw

Post by JJShaw »

Woo hoo...in 48hrs we will be almost there as well...cant wait !!!!
[/url]
brenda

Post by brenda »

Have a great trip and an even better 50th B-day!!!!
Going "home" again October 26th!
Capn Dan and Ruby

Post by Capn Dan and Ruby »

Can't wait to see yall there! Just wish our overlap was longer! You too Janice!
mnfun2bme

Post by mnfun2bme »

Congrats and safe travels! Relax... remember those of us waiting by the computer for any updates you can share on anything St. John.

:D
Mrs. B

Post by Mrs. B »

Have a great trip! I will be bubbling over with my trip-induced excitement in February! :D
CBama

Post by CBama »

hoping you have a great trip!!

We are getting close too...will have to check my ticker when this posts..I have been so disheartened haven't been reading forum closely lately.

We have had some difficulties before our trip...wasn't sure if we were going to be able to go.. lost a dear friend to a very quick battle (five weeks) with pancreatic cancer...and ended my husband's current job since it was also his boss.

We never know what is in store for our future...so we all need to make time for whatever is important in our lives!

hoping whatever issues ya'll were facing are behind you...and wishing you smooth sailing on your trip!!!

hoping for safe travels...great snorkeling...good food..and tons of fun....for your trip....
cindygad

Post by cindygad »

I can't think of a better place to celebrate your birthday with your family. Enjoy!

We will be 4 days behind you. I am so excited to share the island with all my kids and daughter in law. if you see a family of six in a safari truck give a shout out.

Happy snorkeling!!!
Myheart'sinSTJ

Post by Myheart'sinSTJ »

Everyone traveling next week have a wonderful and relaxing trip, soak in every minute, I know I'm going to cry when I get there and then when I have to leave :cry:

Cbama, looks like your time overlaps the same time we are there, enjoy!
CBama

Post by CBama »

thanks...myheartsinStjohn....

looking forward to our trip.....
Florida Girl

Post by Florida Girl »

I just know you're going to have a fabulous time! No worries allowed, you're on island time now! Image
JJShaw

Post by JJShaw »

All packed and ready .. now just to get thru tomorrow...Dont forget the BB on the 10th .. for those that will be there...:)
[/url]