today is howie,s birthday

Travel discussion for St. John
howie's sunshine

today is howie,s birthday

Post by howie's sunshine »

thank you all for all the welcome backs to the forum . i can t tell you all how much you all help me on days like today .howie and i were soul mates and had a wonderful marriage for 14 yrs not long enough. but i thank you all for your friendships .god bless all of you for being here and for keeping howie alive in your hearts and ringing his bell. i can t get back to stj till 2013 but if thing work out maybe sooner . thanks again sunshine aka cindy
scoob

Post by scoob »

Howie's bell is in a "Pretty OK place"..
one of my favs.....
Gotta admit.. I was thinking about the Howie and bell last week.
Old forum friends....
Someday we'll be together..(Supremes)

Scoob
PA Girl

Post by PA Girl »

I remember Howie as being a positive voice on the forum.
Tracy in WI

Post by Tracy in WI »

Well, there you have it! No wonder he was such a great guy - he shares my birthday!
Tracy, Seaside Properties at Grande Bay
snorkles

Post by snorkles »

Going to Skinny's Thursday to ring Howie's bell. He touched so many lives and it is wonderful the way this forum has kept his memory alive. I know what it feels like. I lost my husband after only 8 short years. We never had the opportunity to travel to the Caribbean. I wish he had a bell I could ring.
jimg20

Post by jimg20 »

STJ -- “It’s a magic kind of medicine no doctor could provide.” JB I believe this is true.

Although I was not on this Forum to enjoy Howie, he must have been some kind of man to be remembered as he is. I did ring his bell in June. We went to Skinny's to celebrate Hot Wing's diver certification.

The people on this forum have a great way of remembering those who are no longer with us. That's the kind of people you are.

Happy Birthday Howie and Tracy!

JIM
Man it's like some dream we live down here....

greyhoundmom

Post by greyhoundmom »

I want to say happy birthday to Cindy in honor of Howie. Today is really your day as you celebrate the life of your soul mate! I wish I had known him through the forum. It sounds like he gave so much wisdom and kindness to all. I rang his bell in June and it was also my ring for finishing radiation in April...many blessings and good wishes to you, Cindy, on this special day. Jan