breakfast burrito/sandwich

Travel discussion for St. John
Backtotheislands

breakfast burrito/sandwich

Post by Backtotheislands »

Where would something like this be available? We are staying in Coral Bay and would like to be able to grab something to take to the beach. Thanks!
Nic in KC

Post by Nic in KC »

Not sure if there is currently anything in Coral Bay, but if you are going to any of the beaches closer to Cruz Bay for the day, drive into town and pick up sandwiches from Baked in the Sun (my favorite) or Deli Grotto and then head back to the beach. Bagels or breakfast sandwiches from Baked in the Sun are soooo good!
jayseadee

Post by jayseadee »

There may be a place in Cocolobo, but not sure. Donkey Diner does breakfast, not sure about take-out.

Oh well, not a lot of help, am I?
janet
wonderlost

Post by wonderlost »

Donkey Diner has a breakfast burrito, but you would probably not take it to the beach. Knife and fork affair. Don't forget to try Sam and Jack's deli too. They roast all their deli meat in house which has NO preservatives and in my opinion far exceed the competition for sandwiches.
Need2GetAway

Post by Need2GetAway »

If you happen to be in Cruz Bay, get one at Mojo Cafe. They are WONDERFUL. We even picked them up for the ferry ride on our way home.
LauraD

Post by LauraD »

Donkey Diner does an egg sandwich and you can add a meat option. Also, sometimes on their specials board they have breakfast burritos on the smaller side(eat out of hand). Laura
You must be the change you want to see in the world