sniqueaway.com

Travel discussion for St. John
dctac

sniqueaway.com

Post by dctac »

Thought I'd throw this out there. It seems like they have some good deals. One in St Lucia now and one was BVI a few weeks ago

http://www.sniqueaway.com/?sid=41
dctac

I've been locked out?

Post by dctac »

hmmm
Last edited by dctac on Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve S

Post by Steve S »

I tried to sign on with facebook but when they asked permission to see all my junk, I bailed.
ski2play

Post by ski2play »

The sniqueaway site does have some great pricing. You can sign on without your facebook but I do believe it is invitiation only. They asked me to join when they initially started up the website (I do not use my facebook to sign on)....Anyways, if anyone wants to see the deals (usually $100 to $300 off normal pricing per night....even for weekends travel)...you can PM me and I will invite you to join from my account. Happy Planning and Traveling....
Gigi

Post by Gigi »

I am a member also - they look like they have some good deals - Peter Island was $239 per night. I have not tried to book anything yet.

If you become a member, they will credit your account $25 for each new member that you get to join.
GraysonDave

Post by GraysonDave »

And, as a member I just got an email saying that I can send $25 to each of 8 friends. Has to be done by Apr 28 and used by Sep 28. If any of you are thinking about a sniqueaway deal, PM me and I will send you $25.
oldbuddy

Post by oldbuddy »

Does it cost anything to join?
What others think of you is none of your business.
Gigi

Post by Gigi »

It doesn't cost anything to join. It is affiliated with TripAdvisor. I have not booked anything through them but some of their specials seem pretty good. I can also send an invite if anyone on the forum cares to join - PM me if you are inerested.