STJ Villa Recomendations

Travel discussion for St. John
GracesMom

STJ Villa Recomendations

Post by GracesMom »

Hello! I am new to the forum & think I've found my new favorite site! The amount of information here is amazing.
We are planning our first trip to St John this summer with our 2 children (11 & 13) for our vowel renewal. We plan to travel in June/July, our dates are flexible. We are looking for a villa that sleeps 4 & is less than $2000/wk since we plan to stay for 2 weeks. We would love to be on the water, but not required. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Angie
Heather

Post by Heather »

Is that the a e i o u and y I love you renewel? :lol:
Maybe try vrbo. You may have better luck getting that rate by talking to an owner directly.
suzi

Post by suzi »

but there's only one vowel in VRBO
aangione

Post by aangione »

you can also try flipkey.com
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

Welcome to the forum. Villa Mar de Amores is in your price range. We would like to go in June or July too, so please leave us an open week - 10 days!
Knolmom

Villa help

Post by Knolmom »

Tesseract through privatehomesvi.com is within your price range. A great pool and dynamic views from its' location in upper Chocolate Hole. Many of the islands nicer homes are nearby. It is very convenient to grocery shopping, town and the Northshore beaches.
The people at Private Homes are great to work with.
GracesMom

Post by GracesMom »

Thanks for you advice. It's so hard to pick a villa, so many of them seem so nice. My husband likes Cocnut Hill because it has a large screem porch. From what I've read about mosquitos on the island, that could be useful. Has any one stayed there? Or, any other suggestions?
BTW, I can't believe I spelled vow renewal, vowel. LOL!