Villa booked for 2011!!!

Travel discussion for St. John
cruiserkcs

Villa booked for 2011!!!

Post by cruiserkcs »

Can't believe that I booked a year in advance, but the villa we wanted & time frame we wanted was booking up. It's always so exciting, but a little scary at the same time having to shell out $$ this far in advance. I haven't even made final payment for this year's vacation (not on STJ, unfortunately), let alone gone on it, yet. But, now I'm so excited & looking forward to STJ for 2011, this year's vacation pales. It'll be so good to be back in STJ especially since we couldn't go this year.
PA Girl

Post by PA Girl »

I don't know that we booked 12 months in advance but close too it. I am particular about where we stay (the whole group is) so when we find something we like, we grab it.
cathys

Post by cathys »

Glad to hear you booked early too. I thought I was the only one. We just booked for June 2011. We had to have a certain week as my daughter is in anesthesia school and she only has one week vacation for the summer so we grabbed our villa early.

We love St. John and I read the boards almost daily. It keeps me focused!!
CariBert

Post by CariBert »

Way to go Cruisers.....where did you book? Maybe we'll be on the Island at the same time in 2011......given our history of finding each other with impossible odds.... :lol: :lol:

-Bert
The liver is evil, it must be punished!

cruiserkcs

Post by cruiserkcs »

Hi Bert,
I sent you a PM.
samoka

Post by samoka »

We need a 4 bedroom that is wheelchair accessible so I book a year in advance whenever possible - there are so few that work for us available - I do love watching the ticker go from over a year to just days!