VIERS

Travel discussion for St. John
snorkel queen

VIERS

Post by snorkel queen »

Hello again. Anyone ever work or stay at VIERS or know someone who has? Thanks.
BillnSue

Post by BillnSue »

Snorkel Queen-
My wife Sue and I just returned home :-( after having spent our "Honeymoon Part 2" on island. While there, we spoke with a wonderful woman whose husband was very involved with VIERS in its early days (they lived on STT at the time). She was very knowlegeable and I'm sure would be an excellent source of info. I can't tell you her name but she works at the shop, "Portico" at Mongoose Junction.
Hope this helps!
Steve S

Post by Steve S »

My daughter just spent a week there in January as part of a college class "lab".
djmom

Post by djmom »

Haven't worked there or anything, but we dropped by once just to snoop and the people there were extremely friendly and pretty much dropped everything (unasked) to take us on a tour and show us what they had going on.

I was really impressed and I am hoping somehow my daughters will get to do something there when they get a little older. My oldest was about nine when we went by but would love to hear about what they have for teens in the summer (if there is anything).
"Sponges grow in the ocean...I wonder how much deeper it would be if that didn't happen."