GALLOWS POINT RESORT

Travel discussion for St. John
debbyg

GALLOWS POINT RESORT

Post by debbyg »

Husband and I are returning to Gallows Pt Oct 23rd. We are staying in 5A. Would like to know if anyone has been to this unit lately and any up to date photos of the resort would be nice to see. Any information on this unit would also be nice.

Thanks

debbyg[/b]
mit43

Post by mit43 »

My wife and I just returned. We stayed in 10a and it was great! The resort is looking better than ever. The grounds keepers are on the job everyday! We love Gallows more and more every time we stay there. I can email some pics if you want me to. Just Pm me your email address.
Tim
Just Another Day in Paradise!!!
dctac

gallows 5A

Post by dctac »

I believe i've stayed in building 5 and would recommend moving to a building not in front of ZoZo's. We are early risers and could not sleep due to the folks having a good time at nite. The bar / resturant is right above your building. I beleive they have a 10 oclock noise curfew.We also found it a bit annoying that we got a phone call to turn our tv down after ten but some drunk guy was yelling real loud and alot of parting till at least 11 Gallows management dosen't have much if any control on zozo's parting noise.......that said gallow's is great and I'm sending my son there for his honeymoon this winter but he will be down in building 10 (down by pool & quiet).I think the two or three buildings in front of desk should be avoided unless you plan to stay out late every nite. Also, Have dinner at zozo's bar for sunset............
debbyg

Post by debbyg »

We've stayed in building 4 before and have not been bothered by noise. must be heavy sleepers so building 5 should not be problem. did you have a upper or lower unit. if lower how was view?
dctac

gallows

Post by dctac »

We were in the upper unit... veiw was excellent.....
My wife is a very light sleeper....