ROLL CALL Beach Bar May 3rd

Travel discussion for St. John
nascarfan59

ROLL CALL Beach Bar May 3rd

Post by nascarfan59 »

We will be at the forum gathering on May 10th but will also be there on May 3rd. Anyone else?

God is great, beer is good, people are crazy.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

That'll be our next-to-the-last day in the islands so it's possible we might be there. It depends on how much effect villa gravity (in Coral Bay) has on us by 5 p.m. on Sunday! LOL! Put me down for a "maybe". :lol:
bevm

Post by bevm »

Lucky you! We'll be there for two forum gatherings also. On 4/26 and 5/3. Margo will be there with us and Kellyanna. They're staying with us for a night in Coral Bay!
Looking forward to meeting you! But seriously...we gotta talk about your driver....Jr. and Mark Martin. :wink:
bevm

Post by bevm »

Sorry I spoke for us Margo. You're right. After cocktails and appetizers we might not be able to go.. :wink:
Last edited by bevm on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nascarfan59

Post by nascarfan59 »

Looking forward to meeting you! But seriously...we gotta talk about your driver....Jr. and Mark Martin.

Dat dar b fightin wurds :D

See ya soon. Ahhh I like that word sooooooooon!

bevm

Post by bevm »

Me too! We can agree to disagree. On STJ it's all good, right?
nascarfan59

Post by nascarfan59 »

Funny you should say that. We have this hanging on our bedroom wall. It's our motto.

bevm

Post by bevm »

I LOVE IT!!! And no truer words were ever spoken! :D
David- n Hampton, VA

Might be.

Post by David- n Hampton, VA »

Wife and I have to go over to STT to pick up our adult daughter who will be joining us for the rest of the vacation (okay....so my wife can shop for some jewelry also).

We are going to try to make it back for the party.....but depending on how tired the ladies are.....might have to defer until the next Sunday.....which we are definitely going to be there fore.
AH

Post by AH »

We will be arriving from the BVI on the 2nd so hopefully we will be there on the 3rd and the 10th. We're kind of shy though so we might just stand back and watch. :shock:
AH
Robin in NC

Post by Robin in NC »

I'm going to be there, and I'll be MOST disappointed if Margo, Kellee, and Bev can't make it. Nascarfan, definitely want to meet you. And David, I grew up in Newport News, so we'll have stories to tell, too.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Hi Robin! Ok, we'll definitely have to make it a plan to be there! Mr. Cruzan and Mr. Stolichnaya may have other plans for us, but we'll give it our best try! :D
David- n Hampton, VA

Post by David- n Hampton, VA »

Hi Robin......look forward to telling some stories about the Peninsula. Like someone else stated....we’re kind of shy. (Okay, my wife is kind of shy.....so she tries to make my daughter and I be shy. Doesn’t work well....but sometimes does.....). I suspect I will be the loud one telling stories....I love to tell stories...even if my wife thinks she has heard them all.....eleven or twelve times...

Oh and California Girl....I think I know those gentlemen you were talking about! Small world, huh!
texasmermaid

Post by texasmermaid »

Hi - I just registered on the forum, but have been scouting out info here for the past couple of weeks for our upcoming trip to STJ. After we return home I hope I can add to the wealth of knowledge here. Y'all have been a huge help in planning this vacation and I've really enjoyed all the trip reports and pictures. This forum rocks! If all goes as planned we'll be there in about 52 hours. Woo-hoo!

Hopefully I can get our little group out to the BB on Sunday (5/3). If successful, I'm looking forward to putting avatars with faces and meeting new friends. :) If Bevm and crew make it, something tells me I'll have no trouble finding everyone - just look for the FUN!

~Jennifer
theshopper3

Post by theshopper3 »

Sadly :( Larry & I will only be there in spirit.

Nascar & Becky have a few cold ones for Larry & I.

California Girl< make me proud :lol: & make it there, remember you have an errand to do for me :mrgreen:

Luv's Ya's

The Shopper