Single digits

Travel discussion for St. John
traveler22

Single digits

Post by traveler22 »

Well I'm down to single digits. Help me make through the next 9 days. I'm in the days can't go fast enough phase which is usually followed by the days aren't long enough phase: :? which is then followed by the "I'm home already" phase :( :cry:
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

I,m in the I have no hope phase
Last edited by waterguy on Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

WISH I was in single digits!! I totally feel you on those phases though!!

At least I have a 10 day trip to Prague planned in July and then only 5 months till STJ!!!

You're ALMOST there!!
*Another fine scatterbrained production
decosuz

Post by decosuz »

I hear ya! We are down to 7 days! I'm in the phase where there is really nothing left to do until I pack the day before. We've done all the research, sent packages ahead, got all of our documents together, etc, and it's killing me!! I need something to do to occupy myself, other than check this forum a kajillion times a day! It's our first trip to St. John, and we are all so excited.
traveler22

Post by traveler22 »

Newbies,WOW,are you in for a great time in a wonderful place. When you step off the ferry you are going to fall in love with this place. My only advice is to Chill but explore as much as you can if that makes sense 8) :D
cathys

Post by cathys »

I'm with you on this!!! We are down to 8 days. I've got my lists made and I drool over all the posts so I can get new ideas. I guess this is what they call travel foreplay!!!
VayCay

Post by VayCay »

ditto :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :shock: 8)
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

cathys wrote:I'm with you on this!!! We are down to 8 days. I've got my lists made and I drool over all the posts so I can get new ideas. I guess this is what they call travel foreplay!!!
"Travel Foreplay" - I like that!
There sure are a lot of folks heading to the islands right now. I wish all of you, first-timers and old-timers alike.... HAPPY VACATION!!! Lift a lime n' coconut in my name! LOL!
Last edited by California Girl on Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

:D :D Is there a beach bar gathering on the 22nd?
shoemak38

Post by shoemak38 »

some of us have to wait a extra week :twisted:
larlardb8

Post by larlardb8 »

Only 7 days here for us!! Going down with parents (cathys), brother and D for 6 days.
We will prob end up at the beach bar on the 22nd. That is the day we are taking Lion in Da Sun to Yost so Im sure (as is tradition) we will head over after we get off the boat.
Although maybe I should forewarn everyone...we do enjoy our painkillers and are usually in rare form after spending a day on Yost! :lol:
larlardb8

Post by larlardb8 »

Doh...I mean Jost! How could I ever spell that wrong? :oops:
traveler22

Post by traveler22 »

I'm in 8) larlardb8- have a great time with Josh on Lion in Da Sun,we went out with him in February and had a GREAT time