Photographer ---- Eliza Magro??

Travel discussion for St. John
Waterlily

Photographer ---- Eliza Magro??

Post by Waterlily »

I just received an email from Tony Scimeca letting me know that his summer plans have changed and he won't be available to take our 25th anniv photos in July. We made the arrangements several months ago ,so this is a little disappointing.

Tony is recommending a photographer named Eliza Magro and I was hoping that someone out there knows of her and her work and would be willing to share their experience.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you !!
VayCay

Post by VayCay »

I found this... http://www.blueglassphotography.com/ check them out! no idea on price though
TropicalFocus

Post by TropicalFocus »

I'm so sorry to hear about this - Tony is a great photographer and has a good reputation. While I can't speak to Eliza's work, if I can at all adjust my own shoot schedule to accommodate you on this special day I would be honored to do so. I'll also honor whatever package price you were given too. This is subject to availability, though, and I do have many shoots in July. My website is www.tropicalfocus.com if you want to check out some past clients and references.
Andrea266

Post by Andrea266 »

Eliza has a web site, www.elizamagrophotography.com. I really don't know how her work compares to other local photographers as I don't have much of an eye for that kind of thing, but I can tell you she's extremely friendly and professional.