80 Fish and People too!

Travel discussion for St. John
Bob & Sharon

80 Fish and People too!

Post by Bob & Sharon »

Dear Forum Friends,

Just uploaded the newest set - now with 80 fish including a great shot of a Spotted Drum! The eels, rays and octopus on a "walkabout" are all avoiding us, but today we are sailing to Hurricane Hole to snorkel the mangroves. Should see some good fish there! Has anyone ever seen a Sea Horse? If so, where?

Having wonderful weather if a little windy making the picture taking harder - gotta get really close. Every day has its occasional episodes of "Liquid Sunshine" sometimes complete with thunder but always followed by a rainbow.

Lovin' St. John!
Bob & Sharon

PS: They are at www.doppstein.com/SJ07
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

Absolutely gorgeous fish photos! I LOVE the shot you got of the lady on the dock with the barracuda underneath. That one's a classic for sure.
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
DCphoto

Post by DCphoto »

Great photos! Now I know the names of my fish I took.
I've been looking at my fish card trying to figure them out. I'm a professional land photographer, I say this because I'm totally a amauture when it comes to underwater shooting and all of you gave me isperation to get into the water.

Thank you,

Sandy
XOXO

Post by XOXO »

Bob and Sharon, you must be having such a great time! I love your pictures. Good luck seeing the sea horse!

Gina