Should I cheat on STJ?

Travel discussion for St. John
AquaGirl

Re: Should I cheat on STJ?

Post by AquaGirl »

Hi BC,
These villas all look great. We've visited Tortola several times and enjoyed it. Did you make your decision yet? We're "cheating on StJ" in 2015 with a trip to Peter Island, but will likely go to StJ in the fall. We normally spend an entire trip on either USVI or BVI, but not both. In addition to the overhead of changing places, there is so much to do and see on each of the islands, that we like to just focus on one rather than split the trips and go to both VIs.
Let us know when you've made your plans. There are several people on the forum that can give suggestions on things to do in Tortola.
Happy trip planning!
AG
jayseadee

Post by jayseadee »

We have done 1 - 5 (although Captiva Island, not Clearwater) and need to work on #6.

Oh, and no guilt for the cheats 8)
janet
augie

Post by augie »

Was it something I said? :twisted:
Come see us!
Bill in Va

Post by Bill in Va »

Yo sandfleas/beachrats. Full disclosure. We did the cheat this year....Spent 14 days on Culebra, Nov 29-Dec13. Loved it. Loved the people, loved the beaches, loved the snorkles,loved the two dives I did, loved the Dingy Dock Grill which makes a fantastic Pain Killer....better than the Beach Bar imho! I did a TR over on the off topic feed yesterday. Would I go back??? YES. This seems to be like St John was back in the 90's when we first found her. God bless...Bill
You are never too old to have a happy childhood...
northerngal

Post by northerngal »

How do I find the "off topic" feed
lprof

Post by lprof »

northerngal wrote:How do I find the "off topic" feed
Under the "Forums, Blogs, Feeds" tab above.... scroll down to and click "Off Topic" Forum

http://www.virgin-islands-on-line.com/v ... =3&t=27228
... no longer a stranger to paradise
Bigcheeze

Post by Bigcheeze »

and the verdict is in..... Sorry to the STJ Chamber of Commerce...But BVI we soon come. Thanks to the many folks that offered up some options...that's what this forum is about.

we will spend 7 nights here and 2 night at the end in STJ someplace in Cruz Bay with our crew of 2 adults and 2 teenagers.

http://www.vrbo.com/630946

Kids said we have to DO STJ for at least a night or two...so looking for the night or two in Cruz Bay.

Enjoy the journey...

Dave
ski2play

Post by ski2play »

You will not be disappointed! :D