assurance needed!

Travel discussion for St. John
northerngal

assurance needed!

Post by northerngal »

After all this talk about scam places can someone verify the "James m miller property management" is a legit place and that "Harbor Lights" is a rental villa in Coral Bay under his care? I have already sent in half the deposit but info on both is pretty slim. THANKS!
lprof

Re: assurance needed!

Post by lprof »

northerngal wrote:After all this talk about scam places can someone verify the "James m miller property management" is a legit place and that "Harbor Lights" is a rental villa in Coral Bay under his care? I have already sent in half the deposit but info on both is pretty slim. THANKS!
Mark Miller was a very nice fellow when we rented Casa Bueno thru his management company in 2009. Although I have no current information on him or on "Harbor Lights", I would be inclined to think both are on the up and up at this time.

I hope that you can relax and continue to enjoy planning your next trip!
... no longer a stranger to paradise
jwwj

Post by jwwj »

Yes, James Miller property management is legit. We rented Villa Tiffany from Marc a couple years ago. He is sometimes a little slow on responding to emails and his rental contracts are pretty minimal but he was very responsive when we were on island. I wouldn't hesitate to rent from him again.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.
loria

Post by loria »

completely legit and very competent.
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
jwwj

Post by jwwj »

loria, love your ticker :D
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.
northerngal

Post by northerngal »

Thanks guys! You just always have to worry that something might go wrong after you wait and wait for these vacations!
Gigi

Post by Gigi »

We have booked through Marc many times - he is very low key but very legit. P-600 stayed in Harbor Lights a few years back.
Pia

Post by Pia »

A local person checking in here - Marc is great 100% nothing to worry about

Pia
Realtor - St John Properties
northerngal

Post by northerngal »

Is Marc and James the same person or brothers? I'm confused!
Pia

Post by Pia »

His full name is James Marc Miller - but we all know him on island as Marc (his middle name)

Pia
Realtor - St John Properties
northerngal

Post by northerngal »

no wonder I'm confused! He has things under Marc and different things under James....Thanks Pia! Can't wait! We are expecting snow next week!
seagrape

Post by seagrape »

He manages our villa, Anchorage Aweigh Cottage and will also manage our Anchorage Aweigh Villa when it's completed soon. Great guy! NOTHING to worry about! Have a great trip!

Seagrape