Shared Charter - w/o Aug 10-17

Travel discussion for St. John
lbrlwyr

Shared Charter - w/o Aug 10-17

Post by lbrlwyr »

So for better or worse, my wife and I have decided to take our 9 year old twins for their first trip to STJ. We have been 4-5 times "sans children" but felt they have reached an age where they would be able to entertain themselves (and give us some well needed downtime) and appreciate all that STJ has to offer.

As part of our trip (August 10-17, 2013), we were looking to see if anyone was interested in sharing a charter boat out to Virgin Gorda/Baths and a few snorkel stops along the way. We have done this a few times with various charter companies (Lion in Da Sun; Stormy Petrel, Born to Rhumb) but a charter boat for 4 people can be a little pricey. Ideally, we would love to find another family with kids similar ages, but would be interested in having anyone join us. My wife and I (mid-30's) are very easy going and enjoy a few drinks but are not looking for a booze cruise.

If anyone in the forum is going to be down that week and would interested in sharing a charter boat us -- please let me know!

Eric
lbrlwyr

Re: Shared Charter - w/o Aug 10-17

Post by lbrlwyr »

^bump