I live here now.

Travel discussion for St. John
cindygad

Re: I live here now.

Post by cindygad »

I do not understand why they removed your post on Trip adviser St John. Unless you need to delete the part about where you work. I was going to suggest you post your blog over there. Lately it has had more action than this board since they changed the format.

I look forward to following you on here.

It is always good to have someone who lives on island that is willing to get us information.
P-600

Post by P-600 »

Congratulations on your move! I just read your blog and enjoyed reading it very much and look forward to reading more. I am glad to hear you are settling in well. I have Mondays and Tuesdays off and we usually head to Hawksnest Beach- maybe I'll see you there!

Julie
Live from St.John
Facebook Group
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

Oh, Livinsun, you just expressed my thoughts as well.
You've got lots of fans, Hilary! Jealous maybe, but fans anyway!
Bigcheeze

Post by Bigcheeze »

Great read and perhaps you need to change your Screen name to Ex Mountain girl....lol.
mountaingurl

Post by mountaingurl »

Some of your words have moved me to tears...Tami, I will definitely be waiting for a hug this winter :) Thanks so much for the kindness and, again, let me know if there is a particular topic you would like to see covered :) I'm all ears!
mountaingurl

Post by mountaingurl »

Oh, and p-600...I am moving into my new place on Monday and am tied up with responsible, adult like things all day. But Tuesday I am thinking about doing some snorkeling at lameshur! I will be trying out my new underwater camera, so those of you in the states, stay tuned for Wednesday's blog post :)
EagleRayLover

Post by EagleRayLover »

I haven't even read your blog yet ... I just read your post and everyone's comments and have tears in my eyes. I am so very excited for you!! I got to meet P600 on our last trip and feel like she is one of the luckiest people I know and I hope we get to meet you in February!! So happy for you'!!!!! Now on to you blog..... Can't wait!!!
Leslie, Kids Night In Babysitting
mountaingurl

Post by mountaingurl »

To all you lovely people out there following my blog: I apologize for the gap between posts, but am working on a new one now that should be up after work tonight! :mrgreen:
PaminMaine

Post by PaminMaine »

I have created a permanent link to your blog in my favorites bar right new to VIOL ! Look forward to reading about your excursions. Please post pictures of your new underwater camera! :D
mountaingurl

Post by mountaingurl »

Thanks Pam! Glad you are enjoying it! I just put a new post up with some fun pics of my new space and Hawksnest Beach :)
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

There's a thread here somewhere called "show your face." You should consider posting a pic there, so we know you when we see you!
Your place looks lovely. Thanks for sharing your adventures with us!
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

Wonder how you're doing, Hilary! You haven't updated the blog for awhile....
ski2play

Post by ski2play »

Minde, thanks for *bumping* this up. What a great read!

And yes, Miss Hilary, could you give us another blog post, please and thank you!
Barb Y

Post by Barb Y »

I absolutely love your story and I get completely lost in it while reading. Hope all is well with you and I look forward to more :D Be happy!
dhanc1

Post by dhanc1 »

Does anyone know if Hillary is still living in St John. I was wondering if the realities of living there set in and she decided it was not for her after all. Would be interesting to hear either way as we all (me) tend to romanticize life there. Anyway, it just seemed she was so excited about her blog and to not see a post for almost 2 months makes me wonder. I hope she is so busy and having so much fun that she doesn't have time. I was looking forward to living vicariously through her though.