No Ticker = Sadness epiphany?

Travel discussion for St. John
2muchsnow

No Ticker = Sadness epiphany?

Post by 2muchsnow »

So I'm sitting down to get some work done this morning and it hits me, A year ago I was on STJ! WTH! :(
Then ZBB "Where the boat leaves from" comes up on the playlist. :x
Now, That's just cruel.
Oh well, Cheers to all those in the STJ dreaming, planning, ticker checking, waiting or even in on-island mode.
I'll be living vicariously through your questions, recommendations and trip reports. I'd love to say there is a ticker in my near future, but my snaggletooth kid needs braces, cars need snow tires, bills need to be paid. Don't you hate it when real life interferes with travel plans?

Someday I'll be back on island. Til then, I'll be lurking here and wishing I was here:

DSC_4103 by ross_mike40, on Flickr

tickerless in the mountains,
2muchsnow :D
stjchica

Re: No Ticker = Sadness epiphany?

Post by stjchica »

Those stinking bills...Those little rascals that never seem to go away. They will still be there when you get back..Go ahead and book you a trip... :D
(I was going crazy trying to get everything paid off before I took a trip, and well...something always comes up..Figured I might as well as enjoy a little island time as long as I'm working my a$$ off anyways..My forum island friends say that's ok to do) :D
~Pam~
"Barefoot in the snow white sand
A bag of sea shells in her hand
She finally found a paradise it seems..."
Lindy

Post by Lindy »

I hear ya!!
Caw954s

Post by Caw954s »

I understand 2muchsnow! I've wanted to go to St. John for more than 20 years.., boy, that is a long time :D...but life and bills got in the way for me too. Plus, I live far from my home state so when we do go on vacation it's always to visit my parents in Maine. But, we're finally going, my hubby, my daughter, and my brother and sister in law. I'm so excited...I hope you too can go again soon!