Thanksgiving visit to St John

Travel discussion for St. John
onthelake

Re: Thanksgiving visit to St John

Post by onthelake »

Hi Bill We'll be down again this year ... hope to catch up with you guys on the 25th!

St John soon come!
Pam
[/url]
stjchica

Post by stjchica »

Wonder if Inner Visions will be playing anywhere that week? Pam
~Pam~
"Barefoot in the snow white sand
A bag of sea shells in her hand
She finally found a paradise it seems..."
stjchica

Post by stjchica »

Just wanted to let the Thanksgiving crew know that Inner Visions is scheduled to play High Tide on Nov 22 and Beach Bar of Nov 23rd...I've never seen them in person but hear a lot of great things about them so I am looking forward to it. Had planned to watch the Texas game at High Tide on the 22nd..but may have to watch it somewhere else and then wander over and catch IV...or maybe my hubby can watch the game at High Tide (minus sound) and I can listen to IV :D This is going to be a great trip! Y'all ready????? :D Pam
~Pam~
toni

Re: Beach Bar Forum Hug

Post by toni »

Bill in Va wrote:Yo troops. We be on the rock from 11-24 to 12-11 so I feel there should be at least one or two times that we can invade the BB. Sunday Jazz seems to work. Let me know your thoughts. God bless...Bill

Hey Bill, your wny connection will be on island from the 4th-11th. Maybe we can connect with you. :)
Toni
Bill in Va

Thanksgiving visit to St John WNY connection

Post by Bill in Va »

Hi there my Grape Juice Queen!!,
I know the troops are saying "What the heck does that mean". Any way. Yes we have to hook up. And will. Give me a PM with you contact number and I'll respond. God bless...Bill
You are never too old to have a happy childhood...
stjchica

Post by stjchica »

Ok guys...only a few more days for those of you that will be on-island Thanksgiving week....Trying to push through the anxiety of leaving my daughters at home this trip... :(
Got my snorkel fins in the mail yesterday. Need to spend this weekend getting things organized/packed and buy last minute things, etc....Will be staying in Dallas Monday night and leave out early Tuesday morning..
Safe travels, smooth seas, sunshine and blue skies to you all.. See you on island time....Pam
~Pam~
brenda

Post by brenda »

You guys have many things planned! That said, I don't think the Beach Bar has just jazz anymore on Sundays. Innervisions have been playing at High Tide on Thursdays lately. Thinking maybe not on Thanksgiving though, not sure. We have arrived on Thanksgiving before. I remember the pickins being slimmer than I thought.In the past, High Tide has offered the traditional Thanksgiving meal. Have fun!
Going "home" again October 26th!