Can you do internet check-in on STT?

Travel discussion for St. John
PatrickMcc

Can you do internet check-in on STT?

Post by PatrickMcc »

Will AA let you get your boarding pass via the internet for a flight out of STT? We will be staying on STT the night before our flight- I don't know if the Island Guest House has a computer for guests-if not does anyone know where there is a public computer? We do not check luggage. Thanks.
Lovermont

Post by Lovermont »

Yes, I've done internet check-in for AA many times. But, we have had a way to print our boarding pass. I'm not sure if you're suggesting that you just do the online check-in portion without printing your boarding pass. Many folks use Connections in Cruz Bay. If you're still on STJ a full 24 hours in advance of your departure, you could do it there. That way, you'll be able to print out the boarding pass.
The other little helpful tip that folks mention a lot, is picking up your customs forms when you arrive in STT. That way you can have them all filled out when you get back on the day of your departure.
PatrickMcc

Post by PatrickMcc »

Thanks- I think that we will still be on St. john so we will use Connections- also thanks for the tip about the customs forms.
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

If you forget to get them when you arrive you can get them at the St John custom office while wandering Cruz Bay
Tom
Coden

Post by Coden »

We used Connections in August to check-in and print our boarding passes and could not have been more pleased with their service. Very nice folks!! :)
Coden
nascarfan59

Post by nascarfan59 »

I don't know about AA but Delta lets you put your boarding pass straight on your smart phone so no paper reguired. Only drawback is one boarding pass per smart phone so everybody in your party would have to have thier own smart phone.

God is great, beer is good, people are crazy.
CBama

Post by CBama »

ok we are short one smart phone for Delta check in via phone..

only doing carryon so hoping NOT to take a laptop...

Are there pc's available to use to print boarding passes at the Connections in Coral Bay?

or is it just as easy to print at airport? we are traveling on a Wednesday.

And where do you pick up the customs forms??

thanks....
Exit Zero

Post by Exit Zero »

Why not call Island View and ask them if they have a PC available and a printer?? 774-4270 - Also you are less than 5 min. from the airport there - maybe send one person to the airport and print them there?
CBama

Post by CBama »

thanks...
lark22

Post by lark22 »

Hi there! Yes, we've printed boarding passes several times at the shop in Coral Bay (I think it's called Keep Me Posted?) Very easy, no problems at all.

Just double check the store hours to make sure they'd be open when you need them!
Connie

Post by Connie »

We just left this morning on AA. We checked in on the iPad and when we got there early this morning,we printed out our boarding passes from their kiosks...very easy and fast.
"Paradise...it's a state of mine"
CBama

Post by CBama »

Thanks for the replies. I have the delta app on my phone to check in
msgcolleen

Post by msgcolleen »

Great idea about picking up custom forms on STT arrival! :D That will shave off 15 minutes getting to the gate because we can never find a pen or a spot to fill out the forms! Brilliant! 8)
I've got 2 tickets to paradise~Pack your bags we'll leave tonight!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
mrscaptainjay

Post by mrscaptainjay »

on STT, Mail, Messages & More in Crown Bay Marina, next to Tickles Dockside Pub, has public computers and printers. There is a small fee to use, not sure what. But most of the carriers at the airport have kiosks now, so it's pretty easy to check in and print boarding passes. If you're checking luggage, it auto prints your bag tags at the counter and they call your name when it's done printing. Nice to see STT finally made it to the 21st century lol. Definitely pick up custom forms when you arrive. I tell everyone to do that.