Ugh - just lost my trip report

Travel discussion for St. John
Hawaii

Ugh - just lost my trip report

Post by Hawaii »

Oh well - You will all just have to wait again as I just lost my day 7 trip report which was probably the longest one that I have done - I hate when that happens. Hopefully, I will be able to redo again tomorrow. :(
rImage
msgcolleen

Post by msgcolleen »

That sucks! I try to write it all in a word doc. and then cut and paste it in with the pics. Only because I've lost it all too! All I can say is if you don't succeed, try, try again!! :lol:
I've got 2 tickets to paradise~Pack your bags we'll leave tonight!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
LauraD

Post by LauraD »

Boy, I understand. I had a detailed 7 day trip report from our July trip. Went to add more info and "where the HELL did it go?" Still don't know. Will do a later version after scrapbooking the trip, it will bring back some of the details and great memories. Laura
You must be the change you want to see in the world
Hawaii

Post by Hawaii »

yeah - I have no idea where it went. I had started part of it and then we went out to dinner so I continued when we got back but then I went to preview it and it would not let me sign on. I am thinking that since I was gone it signed me out and then I could not get back in. I will try again tommorrow - I hope.
rImage
SOonthebeach

Post by SOonthebeach »

That sucks! I do it in Word, too.... just to TRY to better my odds.
mahojim

Post by mahojim »

Boy. That stinks.Such a shame...sorry you couldn't gloat about your recent trip to our favorite place. Now we have to "anxiously await" (yawn)your 2nd draft of your first installment. Life stinks. :twisted:
I'm sorry, that was a tongue in cheek maneuver, because it's happened to me more than a couple of times from past trips!
I F$!*@# HATE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look out,peeps,Angry Maho Jim is in the house...
I hate that
I hate that
I hate that
I hate that
Taht etah I, backwards because I hate that so much.
Looking forward to your TR, and hope I gave you some
Smiles-
MJ
Hawaii

Post by Hawaii »

Maho Jim - Yes, you made me laugh!! I am hoping to get some time in this weekend to finish up the whole report. We loved STJ so much and hope to get back soon. Thanks for the laughs :)
rImage