omg -- adorable VI pillow!

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
lark22

omg -- adorable VI pillow!

Post by lark22 »

(By the way, I'm in no way affiliated with this company, I swear!!)

I came across these while searching for some new throw pillows for my sofa...I had seen the state pillows in gift shops before but had no idea they had a VI one!! Anyway, they're too pricey for me, unfortunately, but I thought maybe one you guys might get a kick out of it. http://www.catstudio.com/products/Virgi ... illow.html

PA Girl

Post by PA Girl »

Very cute. I had seen the state ones in a catalog we get at home. I like the retro graphics but the price is a bit high for me too.
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

Woooooooooo, that price was shocking if you ask me! Did you ask me?
williamk

Post by williamk »

This one is adorable. I have seen this at a page of some print if I remember it correctly. But as what others have already pointed out, the price was a little too steep to work with. But it looks great, so I think that would be all good. I wonder if I would use it or just put it on display if I get one. I hope they come up with a smaller version, with probably half the price so I could get one.

It looks really nice, but that is automatic pertaining to the price tag.
SOonthebeach

Post by SOonthebeach »

Oooooohhhhhh- I love it! We have an Alabama one (my home state) and were thinking about getting a Texas one (hubby's and now my home state), might just HAVE to get our "wanna be" home one too! But I agree, GULP on that price- I think that's heftier than the state ones- I think I paid about $85 for my AL one, of course years ago....
JJShaw

Post by JJShaw »

Has anyone seen this?...or perhaps have a bottle?

I Love the pillow and would like to try this cologne..Maybe I could afford one of the little swatches they spray and hand you as you go into a Dept store...lol

http://www.creedboutique.com/creed-univ ... water.html
ms411

Post by ms411 »

The pillow, IMO, isn't expensive if you look at it as a work of art (which it is!)
I Like to KIS (Keep It Simple)
SOonthebeach

Post by SOonthebeach »

ms411 wrote:The pillow, IMO, isn't expensive if you look at it as a work of art (which it is!)
that's how I'm going to look at it- may just have to get it ;-)