HELP! HELP! HELP!

Travel discussion for St. John
mricco

HELP! HELP! HELP!

Post by mricco »

We are trrying to print our boarding passes online through Spirit )12) hours in advance, not working.
mricco
m ricco
paulandtracie

Post by paulandtracie »

For some ridiculous reason, Spirit considers STT an international destination and therefore won't print boarding passes online. This is our biggest frustration with them because as you know they do not have kiosks at the airport so whether you have baggage or not, you have to wait in their hideously long lines. Get there early! Good luck and have a great trip!
[/url]
mricco

Help

Post by mricco »

Well, I also found out that if a passenger requests a wheelchair you cannot pre print boarding passes-OH WELL!
3 in that group my husband an myself are flying Delta Platinum-LA DEE DA.
mricco
m ricco
EagleRayLover

Post by EagleRayLover »

safe travels!! remember rum shot is waiting once you are in STT!! :D
Leslie, Kids Night In Babysitting
loria

Post by loria »

if you are ever overseas and fly ryanair DON'T forget to preprint--my husband didnt and Ryan cahrges 40 euros to print your boarding pass..... crazy stuff.
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
Lovermont

Post by Lovermont »

loria wrote:if you are ever overseas and fly ryanair DON'T forget to preprint--my husband didnt and Ryan cahrges 40 euros to print your boarding pass..... crazy stuff.
Yowza... good to know. I think we're flying RyanAir to Poland this summer... or is it EasyJet? I get those two confused. Whatever the case, we don't have a printer in the UK, so we'll have to plan ahead and get a friend to print them for us.
JJShaw

Post by JJShaw »

We fly Spirit all the time and I never print them..( we jst got back from NY) If we chk bags one of the porters gets our bags and prints them for us..not to worry...you can get it taken care of once you are there...:)
[/url]