where is crazy crackers and what to order

Travel discussion for St. John
Bob & Sharon

where is crazy crackers and what to order

Post by Bob & Sharon »

We leave in 11 days and I have read about Crazy Crackers but do not know where it is. Could someone tell me and also what is the best thing to order there?

Thanks so much.
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

Crazy Crackers is where the STJ Duffy's Love Shack used to be and before that the Back Yard bar.

From the ferry dock, walk straight up the street past the church (on your right) until you get to Connections (on your left) and you will see the ATM catty cornered across and to the right.

Make a left down that street and about a third of the way down that little street is Crazy Crackers. You'll see the sign (and more than likely hear the music)before you get to it.

If you get to Uncle Joes BBQ you've gone too far. Turn around and go back the way you came.

I haven't actually eaten there so I can't help you there. It was a bit too loud for the mood we were in at the time.

Anything is worth a try if you're in the mood for that kind of thing.

Also -- check the restaurant review section on this forum. I believe someone has a review.
*Another fine scatterbrained production
Steve S

Post by Steve S »

We had a very good experience at crazy crackers. The Cuban Sandwich caught my eye but alas, they were out. My second choice, blackened Mahi Mahi was tasty. Several memebers of our group returned multiple times. The desserts were very good.
Jo Ann - VA

Post by Jo Ann - VA »

We sat upstairs and the music wasn't loud.
Jo Ann
Always planning the next vacation...
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

On the day we passed it the music could be heard down the street. OF course this was JUST after they opened so maybe they've toned things down a bit.
*Another fine scatterbrained production
Drumbiker

Post by Drumbiker »

We ate at Crazy Crackers on Saturday May 30th. They've got a pretty good deal on Sat. Evenings, App or salad, 2 entrees, 2 drinks and a desert for $30. they call it "Dinner and a Movie" night. They show a Movie on a couple of big screens while you eat. It was kinda nice and relaxing - food was good too.
Counting down the minutes.....