In the System doesn't have a ticker but his son does!

Travel discussion for St. John
traveler22

In the System doesn't have a ticker but his son does!

Post by traveler22 »

Hi all,
In the system's teenage son, Kenny, will be joining us in June to keep our teenager occupied, so Kenny has a ticker but poor In The System doesn't :lol: He does have a Cruzan TIKI Bar out back but can only dream while Kenny lives Da Life, The sacrfices one makes for your kids 8)
hoosierdaddy

Post by hoosierdaddy »

Didn't you just get back from the Rock?
traveler22

Post by traveler22 »

HD-
Yep, that was our last winter adult trip for a while. The wife and I bought a timeshare a couple years ago and take the kids in the summer. How was you trip and Blue Heaven Rendezvous?
hoosierdaddy

Post by hoosierdaddy »

traveler22 wrote:HD-
Yep, that was our last winter adult trip for a while. The wife and I bought a timeshare a couple years ago and take the kids in the summer. How was you trip and Blue Heaven Rendezvous?
Loved everything about it. We loved the views, the cleanliness and the closeness to Cruz Bay. When we return it will be our first choice of villas.
traveler22

Post by traveler22 »

Glad to hear you enjoyed BHR, we did :D Can you manage to pack less next time now that the girls know you don't need it :lol:
In the system

Post by In the system »

We will have our own vacation with no teenagers and you will be stuck on St John with 2 teenagers that will have nothing to do and be bored all the time. Maybe I can just ground Kenny and take his place. If you guys ground Kaitlyn, Wendy can take her place.
Chillin' on the beach with a cold one.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
hoosierdaddy

Post by hoosierdaddy »

traveler22 wrote:Glad to hear you enjoyed BHR, we did :D Can you manage to pack less next time now that the girls know you don't need it :lol:
Unfortunatly No. They came home with cloths that still had a tag on them. :? I need to practice what I preach. I didn't realize that many days all I would wear was a speedo. :lol: