Gallows Point 3C?

Travel discussion for St. John
Rebubula

Gallows Point 3C?

Post by Rebubula »

HI all! We are returning for our 15 year anniversary first week of December and staying at Gallows Point. I thought it would be fun to stay in the same unit again, 3c. I'm not able to get any current pics though, has anyone stayed recently and has it been updated? Trip advisor shows some beautiful updated units and others that are dated.
I contacted Gallows and asked for pics and they are same ones from 15 years ago, but they said unit has been updated, pics just aren't current....when I asked for addl clarification didn't really get it.
I don't mean to be a snob, but for price would like bed little more updated than pic they shared!! Does anyone know units with the poster beds?
Yes, we will prob call to discuss, sometimes they are very matter of fact. Just hoping for any insight!
Thanks in advance!!
Ed S

Re: Gallows Point 3C?

Post by Ed S »

Rebubula, I have pics of 3C that Daldrene emailed me in June 2014. My guess is they are old, as when I look at the MBR bed it looks as you feared. If you pm me your email address I will forward the email from Gallows Point with the 3C pics to you.
Image[/url]