2 full days on St. John

Travel discussion for St. John
sasky

2 full days on St. John

Post by sasky »

That's all you have. How do you spend them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
david@va.beach

Re: 2 full days on St. John

Post by david@va.beach »

Get jeep (2 days could be tricky) Get cooler, Get going
Exit Zero

Post by Exit Zero »

Breakfast and a cooler for the beach -- beach -- Happy Hour - dinner --- Repeat!
hoosierdaddy

Post by hoosierdaddy »

Day one starts with breakfast at Jake's then stopping in the North Shore Deli for sandwiches and crack bars to take to Solomon Bay. We would spend all day there and maybe snorkel over to Honeymoon. We would come back Via the Lind Point overlook and watch the sunset. Dinner would be at the Banana Deck.

Day two starts with breakfast at Cruz Bay Landings. We would then rent a car and head to Francis. We would eat lunch at Shipwreck Landing and spend the afternoon at Trunk Bay. The evening would end with Dinner at Cafe Roma.
jan

Post by jan »

I would hike to Honeymoon Beach and either do the day pass there which includes lounge chairs,hammocks, snorkel gear, floating mats, locker, kayaks, and paddle boards or you can rent separately if you want.They also have a little store where you can but water, gatorades, soda and snacks. Spend the day there and then you can either eat lunch at a little snack shack right on the beach or you can walk up to Caneel and have lunch there. You can either hike back to town or walk up to Caneel and take a taxi back to town. The second day I would go to Maho Bay and spend the day there then check out Annaberg Ruins and then lunch at Skinny Legs.
shoemak38

Post by shoemak38 »

hoosierdaddy wrote:Day one starts with breakfast at Jake's then stopping in the North Shore Deli for sandwiches and crack bars to take to Solomon Bay. We would spend all day there and maybe snorkel over to Honeymoon. We would come back Via the Lind Point overlook and watch the sunset. Dinner would be at the Banana Deck.

Day two starts with breakfast at Cruz Bay Landings. We would then rent a car and head to Francis. We would eat lunch at Shipwreck Landing and spend the afternoon at Trunk Bay. The evening would end with Dinner at Cafe Roma.
gets my vote also
hoosierdaddy

Post by hoosierdaddy »

shoemak38 wrote:
hoosierdaddy wrote:Day one starts with breakfast at Jake's then stopping in the North Shore Deli for sandwiches and crack bars to take to Solomon Bay. We would spend all day there and maybe snorkel over to Honeymoon. We would come back Via the Lind Point overlook and watch the sunset. Dinner would be at the Banana Deck.

gets my vote also
Thanks for your support. We will be living out those two days in about one month. Can't wait!